"There is no remedy for love but to love more."
Here are ten ways to know if the love you're feeling is true. Obviously, the list is short and sweet, and there are many others you may want to add in the comments below:
- A blooming flower in the middle of winter perfectly personifies the feelings of your heart.
- You admit and truly understand all the ways your processes have affected and do affect your loved one.
- At the core of your being you desire happiness and success for the object of your affection.
- Despite the pangs of your heart during periods of separation, you practice non-attachment and have overwhelming gratitude for all the moments you're together.
- During physical contact, the whole world stands still. Bliss washes over you.
- He or she is a catalyst for your transformation.
- You feel safe to be seen and heard when you are with them.
- Although it hurts sometimes, you do not need to be loved in return.
- Immense adoration bubbles up inside you when you watch them speak, sleep, work, or smile.
- All these feelings last a prolonged period of time.